Would you like to use the inner curbside lane on a regular basis for your commercial passenger transport? The following four steps show you how to obtain the necessary Permit.
The inner curbside lane may only be accessed with a key card (curbside lane permit). Providers of commercial passenger transport who regularly use the inner curbside lane may request such a permit. People who only use the curbside lane infrequently or companies who do not have a curbside lane permit may use the outer curbside lane and obtain a parking ticket at the barrier. The valid tariffs and prices are set out in the “Product overview and price list for curbside lane permits”.
Procedure for ordering a key card (curbside lane permit):
1. Select the right product
- Product overview and price list for the innercurbside lanes until 31.01.2018 (German) (pdf, 0.59 MB)
2. Complete the application form and send it to the Cards & Parking Services
3. Certain rules apply to the curbside lane and these are set out in this document
- Regulations governing innercurbside lanes and curbside lane waiting area as of 01.02.2018 (German) (pdf, 0.14 MB)
4. The maps serve as an orientation guide