Consolidated utility cost & service charge statement
You benefit from a consolidated utility cost & service charge statement. The actual costs are billed quarterly without any payment on account.
The utility cost & service charge statement includes tenant and overhead costs for the individual utilities, cleaning of common spaces, maintenance costs and the management fee.Flughafen Zürich AG has its own supply and disposal infrastructure for the following utilities:
- Electricity (normal power, UPS power, emergency power)
- Water (fresh water, grey water, technical water, wastewater)
- HVAC (heating, ventilation/ air-conditioning, cooling)
- Waste disposal (unsorted waste, paper/cardboard, glass, bulky items, etc.)
- Maintenance and repair of systems
The utilities rates and the pay-as-you-go model are based on standards. You can find the current rates on this website page under “Documents”.